Rumble Boxing Motivators bring the magic to every single class they teach. Each Motivator is responsible for developing a distinct brand that is translated through their class style, social media and personal style. You are comfortable in your own skin and able command of a room full of people. Motivators are required to be punctual, reliable, and have a fantastic sense of rhythm. Rumble Boxing Motivators set the bar high and are always striving to improve individually and as a team. Boxing or athletic experience is an asset. Only team players need apply: at Rumble we hit together and we succeed together.
• Able to respond to client needs via programming, injury protocol, training needs
• Representation of Rumble culture, core values
• Mentor junior trainers
• Strong boxing background: strong technical coaching background.
• Fighting background an asset
• Reliable, able to manage own schedule
• 5-10 years boxing specific personal training experience is an asset
• Full personal training services including boxing technique, weight loss coaching and/ or strength training
• Nutrition/lifestyle coaching
• Sales and business development as it relates to the Personal Training business stream
• Program development
• Mentorship of junior trainers and staff
• Teaching bootcamp classes
• Able to teach Rumble classes as required
want to join rumble’s
Prospective motivators must be high energy, reliable and committed to learning and growing their craft. To be considered as a prospective please send a resume, website/portfolio or social media links and a cover letter outlining your fitness background and stating why you love boxing.
qualifications + credentials
- Boxing/kickboxing experience or strong motivation to learn. NCCP certification an asset but not a must have
- AFLCA Group Fitness Certification or equivalent an asset
- Experience teaching groups of 10+ using music or strong motivational background